What Scope

micus

Lil-Rokslider
Im a pretty massive Bushnell Engage fanboy, They are lightish, rugged, they track ( and return to zero )- atleasst mine does, and they are cheap like borsch. Glass is easily on par with the Viper line. Tool-less locking turrets too.

My other tactical scope is an NF NXS, after seeing what bushnell is putting out and having previously had the lrhs idk if I could justify the NF again.

LOTS of good options out there today man for cheap.

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Im a pretty massive Bushnell Engage fanboy, They are lightish, rugged, they track ( and return to zero )- atleasst mine does, and they are cheap like borsch. Glass is easily on par with the Viper line. Tool-less locking turrets too.

My other tactical scope is an NF NXS, after seeing what bushnell is putting out and having previously had the lrhs idk if I could justify the NF again.

LOTS of good options out there today man for cheap.

I am am quite familiar with how the Engage’s are made/assembled. They are in no way, at any level comparable to a NF. Any Nightforce.

OP
R

Russp17

WKR
Thanks guys for all the info. For right now the wife said I can throw my Zeiss conquest 3.5x10x44 on it, but as budget allows I think I'm going to go a nightforce in SHV 3.5x10x42

After going all over the place from an AMG to a XTR to a Razor hd lh, ive pretty close to settle on a vx5hd for my build. Light weight, great glass, can get a custom turret or leave the stock turret that is MOA and has a zero stop now with the ZL2, leupold warranty. Only heard good things so far about glass and tracking on them.

Thanks guys for all the info. For right now the wife said I can throw my Zeiss conquest 3.5x10x44 on it, but as budget allows I think I'm going to go a nightforce in SHV 3.5x10x42

I am with Scott, skip a couple of two beer lunches and put the right scope on that Fury.....Sometimes you have to go against the grain and do what you know is right.......Nightforce

JakeM51

FNG
I have ran it up till it maxes out and then back down to zero and the impacts were the same.