30 Nosler Quick Load Data

packer58

WKR
Putting together a 30 Nosler but haven't found much load data running a 200 gr. Accubond. For those that have the quickload program, does it include load data for the 30 Nos? If so, could you share ?

Thanks in advance

I can’t help you with quickload. I’m still using up some factory 210 ALBs while lead is still legal in California.
I contacted Hammer Bullets and got some load data on their 182 Hammer Hunter for my 30 Nosler.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
My gunsmith called yesterday and my 30 nosler is ready. Gonna pick it up today and should be shooting it this weekend.
I'll be shooting the 215 Bergers so I'll let you know how that shoots. Planning on H1000.

Randy

UtahJimmy

WKR
Putting together a 30 Nosler but haven't found much load data running a 200 gr. Accubond. For those that have the quickload program, does it include load data for the 30 Nos? If so, could you share ?

Thanks in advance
Did you see the load data from nosler on their site? It has the 200 gr ab

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
P

packer58

WKR
Middleofnowhere, I here ya, Cali's lead ban is a real joke. I'd like to here back on the Hammers.

Mountainwrunner, Sweet......bet your chomping at the bit to get your hands on it and get some rounds through it, any details on barrel, action and action work? I went with the Bartlien SS 5R 1&10, 26.5 finished with recessed crown. Rem 700 donner action that I had on hand that will be trued/blueprinted. Barrel and bolt are getting fluted now, then Cerakote Tactical gray (I think ??) Trigger Tech trigger, High Tech stock, Pacmayr decelerator. Probably going to run the same optics as on my semi custom 7 mm mag, 20 moa rail (bedded) SHV 5-20X56.......

UtahJimmy, yes i did see Noslers load data for the 200 AB's. Was interested if quickload fell in line with Nosler data...

Noslers data seems very conservative but it is also at 3.34 COAL. if throated correctly I bet you could run into the mid-upper 80s grains of H1000.