Wanted: Skull Boil

It would be a real convince if there were services who would boil your skulls. Probably would be a good add for processors to get into. I had some issues with my bulls head leaking in my camper and the warm weather made it bad enough to drive straight through from Wyoming to Alabama without stopping for sleep. I will pull a trailer next year buy there is still the brains issue and traveling through states that have regulations against that.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Small wire rope in a drill and a car wash will solve your brain issue. Cut everything off wrap in garbage bag and there is nothing to leak out

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

slick

WKR
Isn't that what taxidermists do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Banned
OP
T
Not talking about European mount...just getting the thing home without stinking. Back of my truck was maggot grand central station be for I got home, and that is where I sleep.

wyosteve

WKR
Why not just take a big pot/bucket and camp stove and do your own before leaving? Just a thought, not a criticism!

• Banned
OP
T
Why not just take a big pot/bucket and camp stove and do your own before leaving? Just a thought, not a criticism!

Good idea if room allows. I am considering pulling a trailer next year so it will be a possibility, plus can heat water for baths.

rlmmarine

WKR
I've been doing g my own for years trust me you won't want to use the pot for a bath after being done with it
Use an old turkey fryer pot

I paid a Taxidermist to prep mine this year. He skinned, defleshed, removed the brain, and salted.