Wood Pellet Grill

CareyJAF50

Lil-Rokslider
I just got a Green Mountain Davey Crockett about 2 months ago and it has been awesome. Definitely runs hotter than the temp indicates, but I think that the theme with the "Tailgater" size pellet grills of any brand. My buddy Traeger Tailgater does the same thing. So far so good!

Phil4

Lil-Rokslider
Traeger Junior Elite 20 as Costco price which I believe was 350ish. Will just barely fit a full packer brisket which is as big as I need. Vacuum once in a while, change the foil after fish or something fatty, never had a problem. Idiot proof, awesome results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friend is suppose to hook me up with a Treager 22 pro series. He said he has one and loves it. I was looking at either this name or the camp chef. Really surprised there aren't more comments on the camp chef.

I was set to get a Traeger TV special, but was told by the same friend it would be a waste. No meat probe and lightly built. One of those deals to a newbie where it looked the same as one $200 more, on the out side at least, but wasn't in the end.

Glad I have a friend who sells them and kept me from getting a bad one, or lesser quality.