Fillet knives in your kill kit

Who packs them? I have never needed to fully bone out an animal in the field but since my adventures are getting farther out I want to be prepared for the day I do. When boning an animal you are essentially butchering it in the field, and for butchering I have always enjoyed the flexibility of a fillet knife for going around bones yet i never seen this type of blade listed in peoples kill kits.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yeah I carry one. Amazon.com: Outdoor Edge FB-1 Fish & Bone Folding Fillet Pocket Knife: Home Improvement

Falls into the nice to have but not needed category. Yes I can break down an animal fully with one single knife but I don't mind carrying ~6oz to have along that boning knife and reverse blade knife for slitting open the hide. I have the clean blade of the boning knife that is used to cut into the meat of the animal versus the blade I've been skinning with. Just a personal preference.

Edit: The handle on mine is a bit long though, I see this one suggested when I was finding the one I have on amazon and it might be worth looking into if you want to get one as it appears to have a normal handle and a slide out to cover the folded blade: Amazon.com: Columbia River Knife and Tool (CRKT) 3085 Clark Fork Fillet Knife: Home Improvement