What are the new synthetic game bags made out of?

TauPhi111

WKR
What are the new breed of synthetic game bags from TAG, Caribou, and Ovis made out of? My mom is a hell of a seamstress and can probably make some high quality ones if I just had the stock fabric.

Stid2677

WKR
Nobody is going to tell ya most likely,, "Super Duper Magic Thread spun by Unicorns". I made my own and I can only tell you how I did it and that mine work,, because I have kept meat them long term. I went to walmart and went through their polyester material and tried to blow through each choice. I selected the one I could best blow through,, hope that makes sense.

Sewed them up with some reflective tape and para cord and have used them for 4 years. My sheep stayed in them for 12 days this year and was perfect.

Mine were made out of about $70 one dollar bills- worth every one of them too. I put them thru heck on my solo elk hunt. It isn't easy being careful and lifting the hind qtrs. on a big bull. What ever they are made of is worth it to me.

duchntr

WKR
I went to walmart and went through their polyester material and tried to blow through each choice. I selected the one I could best blow through,, hope that makes sense.

I did the same thing at joann fabrics. Got a few strange looks from some older ladies, but the bags turned out great in the end.