Trophy displays

Slim Jim

WKR
Through the years here on Rokslide I’ve posted quite a bit of my woodworking and I’ve finally decided to launch my own website. I don’t have paid advertising here on the Rok so I’ll just make this one post. Most of the product is trophy game display but there are a couple of other items as well. Check out the website mysite and let me know what you think. The eCommerce will be finished within this last week of March. Here are a couple of products

9e2b965722e74903adc37bb02575adec.jpg
f42ea60ef02c67761e1a1bd700c35fe7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Through the years here on Rokslide I’ve posted quite a bit of my woodworking and I’ve finally decided to launch my own website. I don’t have paid advertising here on the Rok so I’ll just make this one post. Most of the product is trophy game display but there are a couple of other items as well. Check out the website www.tippettsdisplays.com and let me know what you think. The eCommerce will be finished within this last week of March. Here are a couple of products

9e2b965722e74903adc37bb02575adec.jpg
f42ea60ef02c67761e1a1bd700c35fe7.jpg

You didn’t show the best one slim🤣

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Hahaha you’re right! Here’s one for the Avery man/woman cave #metoo
1a88e2a10744b12ffdb41d79e8f9c0be.jpg

1fadc556f5796398946a5bfbd51682f6.jpg

f6283405e034d74a95434fa2c20ce06a.jpg

It’s going to be perfect for hanging my bear and wolf hides on.

nrh6.7

WKR
Truly impressive work. Love the arrow theme and the 300 RUM base. Got a better pic of that?

ETA: just beat me to it. Dang, that is some kind of nice!!! CNC?

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Truly impressive work. Love the arrow theme and the 300 RUM base. Got a better pic of that?

ETA: just beat me to it. Dang, that is some kind of nice!!! CNC?

Hanging hides off of, couple of bears a wolf and a bobcat.

Clarktar

WKR
Your work is always more than impressive! Going to squirrel away some cash and get something built from you.

Do you actually ship stuff? Shipping the hide rack you built for clan Fuzzy seems like a gamble.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP
Slim Jim

Slim Jim

WKR
Your work is always more than impressive! Going to squirrel away some cash and get something built from you.

Do you actually ship stuff? Shipping the hide rack you built for clan Fuzzy seems like a gamble.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes I do but the cape/coat rack displays need to be shipped freight through a trucking company. Unless you are anywhere near Las Vegas. All other products shipped via FedEx

OP
Slim Jim

Slim Jim

WKR
Link wouldn't work for me either and it also didn't come up when I tried a quick Google search

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Should work now. ECommerce will work in the next couple of days for orders

Scoony

Lil-Rokslider
Nice work. Really like the Sixshooter display.

My side gig is custom furniture. I have a full time job that gets in the way of my woodworking, but I manage to make a few pieces for customers as well as furniture for my house. Haven't got around to a website yet, afraid of creating demand that I can't handle.

OP
Slim Jim

Slim Jim

WKR
Nice work. Really like the Sixshooter display.

My side gig is custom furniture. I have a full time job that gets in the way of my woodworking, but I manage to make a few pieces for customers as well as furniture for my house. Haven't got around to a website yet, afraid of creating demand that I can't handle.

Thank you!

Hahaha I hear ya. My day job is woodworking so I’m pretty lucky.

OP
Slim Jim

Slim Jim

WKR
The store is now open! Hopefully you draw that coveted tag this year, and if you do please keep me in mind to display that trophy of a lifetime