2016 moose hunt

cumminsbassguy

Lil-Rokslider
Nice work guys! That bull has wicked long tines!

I'll pile on, here's my first "big" bull (57.5"), solo upriver about 3 hours by boat. I waited a looong time for him to get out of the water and onto solid ground! Sept 9th and I am done for the season! Not sure what to do with myself (besides cut steaks!)
01_zps0iyn58rn.jpg

02_zpscz86krf8.jpg

03_zpsqglj8kuk.jpg

05_zpsprhqxhlf.jpg
not going to lie, these kinda gave me a halfsie.. that thing a beast!! shoot, any moose is a beast.. I'm only 24. I will get my time eventually

Floorguy

WKR
Nice work guys! That bull has wicked long tines!

I'll pile on, here's my first "big" bull (57.5"), solo upriver about 3 hours by boat. I waited a looong time for him to get out of the water and onto solid ground! Sept 9th and I am done for the season! Not sure what to do with myself (besides cut steaks!)
01_zps0iyn58rn.jpg

02_zpscz86krf8.jpg

03_zpsqglj8kuk.jpg

05_zpsprhqxhlf.jpg
Maybe it is just the angle but the antlers on the boat with the bow pic don't look like the antlers with the rifle.

Last edited:
OP
Alaskan89

Alaskan89

Lil-Rokslider
I have to agree, the antlers in those 2 pics are not the same set, but I love the palmation of the brows on the set in the boat. There's also a bow setting next to the antlers in the boat so maybe he killed it with a bow?

pgk

FNG
Lol everyones an expert! It's the same moose I don't know why you would think I would post fake pics??? Wtf. I killed it with the 9.3 and had the bow along in case i got one in close.

Floorguy

WKR
Lol everyones an expert! It's the same moose I don't know why you would think I would post fake pics??? Wtf. I killed it with the 9.3 and had the bow along in case i got one in close.

Yep that boat pic looks totally fake I like how you photoshopped the water around it. LOL Didn't mean to offend you, I was just making an observation. It was the angle, the other pic cleared it up. I don't even care if it had been two separate moose from two different years. They are bigger than any of the moose I have seen in the past several years.