42 days and heading to AK

geriggs

WKR
But who is counting...Nervous and excited, trip of a lifetime. Good luck to all those heading to the final frontier this year.

Doc89

WKR
But who is counting...Nervous and excited, trip of a lifetime. Good luck to all those heading to the final frontier this year.

Good luck man, and I hope to hear about big bulls and good times when you get back

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

KJH

WKR
38 days for me. Mailing my gear up at the end of the week. I know the feeling. For me, every trip up there is the trip of a lifetime... good luck.

I woke up here this morning, it was nice :)

Best of luck to everyone coming up here this fall!

EastMT

WKR
13 days till my sheep hunt. Drew one of the most sought after here in AK. Excited, nervous, want to make the most of it. Been through my pack so many times it's getting ridiculous.

Reload

Lil-Rokslider
Good luck to all of you heading out this fall. Make sure and post up your pics and stories when you get back to hold the rest of us over!

270quest

WKR
39 days for me and I depart from home here in Boise to far north British Columbia for moose, caribou, and wolf! Can't wait!

VernAK

WKR
I think we should see some great antler growth this year as the weather has been warm and wet with minimal bugs following a rather mild winter.

Willow growth is incredible.

I saw some caribou 5 weeks ago that had great racks with 6-7 weeks of growing remaining. Some Dall Sheep are also showing good horn growth.

Droptine

FNG
Big racks is what I like!!! Same here along the Ohio river on weather. Farmers late getting crops out due to rain but they look as good as I have seen in a while. Beans so tall you can just see heads of the deer while in them.