Looking for Newfoundland Gentlemen's hunt

Gentlemen's hunt... I mean our hunting party is getting older. Bad back, bad knee's. We are not hiking in 2 miles. Not even 1 mile. It needs to be an easy hunt. Fully guided.

Is there an outfitter that caters to the older hunter? That will put us on Moose.

Bama Van

FNG
Caribou Pond out of the Main Camp would probably be a good fit for you, I have hunted with them 4 times (mostly out of spike camp) but they will cater your hunt to your ability. Great folks Boyce Dove and his guides go above and beyond, plus the main lodge is very secluded (access by ATV only) but has all the amenity's of home. I have harvested 2 moose and a Caribou hunting with them , and one trip I passed on 5 moose looking for a bigger one.

My father and I just got back from Newfoundland moose hunting. We went with Ray’s Hunting and Fishing and had a good hunt. They can cater the hunt to your ability. The lodge is very comfortable and the outfit is well run. We both killed decent moose. I would suggest going during the rut so that the guide can call moose to you which could limit some walking. They said the rut normally runs from around Oct. 1-10 or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk