Alaska bull at 15 yards....video

Doc Holliday

WKR
Classified Approved
That is awesome

I don't know if I would have been able to wait that long, I admire your self-control!!

xziang

WKR
Nice,, were you guys just in a blind on a little hill? Or was it an elevated blind? Just curious more than anything else.

Thanks

OP
D

dallen

Lil-Rokslider
That is awesome

I don't know if I would have been able to wait that long, I admire your self-control!!

Once they commit....it's really fun to play with them. I was also trying to count brow tines and it took me a while due to the way he was built.

OP
D

dallen

Lil-Rokslider
That is awesome

Nice,, were you guys just in a blind on a little hill? Or was it an elevated blind? Just curious more than anything else

Thanks

My wife and I built the stand over the summer. It was a great advantage being 10' up.

OP
D

dallen

Lil-Rokslider
Once they commit....it's really fun to play with them. I was also trying to count brow tines and it took me a while due to the way he was built.

And to be completely honest.....I was also sort of hesitant about shooting a second moose....my wife had shot one two days earlier. Anyone who has taken apart a moose knows the work involved. We got to the location by boat, and 2 moose in my boat is a pretty heavy load....I seem to think more about these things now than I used to....I must be getting old..or smart. I'm thinking older.