Idaho trophy species draw results

OP
weaver

weaver

WKR
No moose tag for me. 2 friends put in for the same tag so hoping one of them drew.

Trial153

WKR
No sheep tag for this guy ...." not selected "

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

TradAg02

Lil-Rokslider
No tag for me this year. Hopefully they have a quicker turnaround on the refund than the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FlyGuy

WKR
Oh-My-God! I drew a NR Bull Moose tag!!!! Unit 51. My head is spinning!

So much to do....

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
Congrats Fly...the last NR we helped around here with bull moose was from TX. He took a B&C bull, but it wasn't in 51.

Trial153

WKR
Any inkling when we will see refunds? This year NM had our refunds pending within 24 hours of the draw.

If I didn’t check my account I wouldn’t have even known I was successful in drawings Idaho.

Just an afterthought but the draw process and communication seemed extremely unprofessional this year.

rfra

FNG
Any inkling when we will see refunds? This year NM had our refunds pending within 24 hours of the draw.

If I didn’t check my account I wouldn’t have even known I was successful in drawings Idaho.

Just an afterthought but the draw process and communication seemed extremely unprofessional this year.

I drew a moose tag this year. It was supposed to be delivered to me by June 10th. After multiple emails to IDFG licensing I found out they only printed them two days ago and still haven't mailed them. I would suggest people let the IDFG commissioners know their frustrations this year so that this gets addressed. I did and my commissioner responded immediately. I would expect refunds will be just as delayed as the actual tags.

TheTone

WKR
I drew a moose tag this year. It was supposed to be delivered to me by June 10th. After multiple emails to IDFG licensing I found out they only printed them two days ago and still haven't mailed them. I would suggest people let the IDFG commissioners know their frustrations this year so that this gets addressed. I did and my commissioner responded immediately. I would expect refunds will be just as delayed as the actual tags.

I got my refund in the form of a check over a week ago

Trial153

WKR
As of now I still have not received any correspondence Saying I was unsuccessful In the draw. I have also not receivedA credit against my accountFor the $2100 tag

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
Very frustrating this year for guys with notifications. refunds, etc.. Hopefully this was a one-off thing this year. Most years Idaho has its act together.

rfra

FNG
Very frustrating this year for guys with notifications. refunds, etc.. Hopefully this was a one-off thing this year. Most years Idaho has its act together.

After expressing my frustrations to a commissioner, I received a personal apology from the administration chief at IDFG. He acknowledged that things have gone very badly this year and internally they are very frustrated with how things went down. The move to a new vendor, combined with the fact that the vendor's site crashed both compounded the issues. They are supposedly working to improve things. I still encourage people to reach out to the department or its commissioner to share their stories so they know exactly how people are affected.

On a positive note, as of yesterday I finally have my moose tag in hand :D

TradAg02

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone received their refund yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I talked to them this morning, credit cards refunds will be going out from today to Tuesday of next week....

I had to press accounts payable to get through