Idaho trophy species draw results

weaver

WKR
Should be any day now. I think results were available on the 17th or so last year.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

TheTone

WKR
I'm hoping its soon. The spring bear and turkey controlled hunt results took a while so I'm a bit worried.

TradAg02

Lil-Rokslider
I hope they release by next Tuesday. I’m headed to MT to bear hunt, but will slip over to ID instead so that I can learn a new unit if I draw a moose tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Grizz208

FNG
Can't they just hurry up! I check almost every day to see if they have posted results yet!!!

OP
weaver

weaver

WKR
My heart skipped a beat when I saw this thread pop up again.
Starting to think we're going to be waiting until June 10ish

Broomd

WKR
Outrageous that it has taken this long. I know of guys wanting to plan for the coming season with other state draws (impending dates) and in our case the Idaho super hunt stuff, but all are screwed. Disappointing seeing the lack of professionalism this year.

Trial153

WKR
It is what it is. But that said it freaking june already...its a little crazy having it this late.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

TheTone

WKR
Thank the legislature that in there infinite wisdom they forced F&G to go to an outside vendor to conduct the draws due to grudges and "rumors" that the old way was rigged to favor employees and commissioners.

Grizz208

FNG
Well we should hear sometime this week. Shoot I didn't even apply but got buddies who did and I'm itching to take some time off with them to chase some bulls.

Trial153

WKR
This sucks... but its my last shot at a sheep tag this year...so at least i am still in the game

joshmo

Lil-Rokslider
I called IDFG about something else and then asked about an eta on the draw and they said "they hope to have results by June 10th". =-(

OP
weaver

weaver

WKR
The 10th is Sunday so hopefully that means Friday. Not very optimistic though.

Broomd

WKR
Idaho's site is completely down today, really awful the lack of professionalism with this OIL draw this year.
I'll be calling the State Senator that proposed the new vendor who is doing this sh t show of a draw. And word is it ran 10x's over budget!! lol...

Many, many people still on hold with Fall plans...the draw has never gone this long with results. Disgusting.

Trial153

WKR
Makes you wonder how long the freaking refunds are going to take ...

TradAg02

Lil-Rokslider
.Another week has nearly come and gone...still hearing crickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro