Idaho trophy species draw results

Trial153

WKR
I received my refund today.

Message chain:
Me : Can some please tell me when I am going to receive my refund for my unsuccessful sheep application? The drawing has been over 5 weeks ago and I have received zero notifications. Not a single email or correspondence. If I didn’t check the results on line I wouldn’t even know the results. This is most unprofessional draw I have ever partaken in. Totally unacceptable.

Them: Thank you for the message.

We do not have full-time staff to monitor these messages. If you need a quick reply, consider calling into our offices: Office / Region Locations | Idaho Fish and Game

If this is an emergency, please call 9-1-1 or your local sheriff.

Them the next day: I just heard back. If you used a credit card, it's taking longer than in the past to process the returns. "The reason for the unexpected long timeframe is due to the conversion of the license sales system in March, which included a brand new credit card vendor with different rules than what we were used to."

Me: Thanks for the response. Please convey my displeasure with this vendor. I apply in almost every western state and this by far the most unprofessional draw I have been in, not to metion the most expensive. By comparison NM issued an email within 24 hours of the draw stating my results and that my refunds were processing, I had a refund with in 48hours of the draw, and it cost less then 1/10 the cost of this Idaho drawing. Again thanks for your response and please my disappointment in the professionalism of the vendor and the draw process this year. Thanks for your time.

Scott/IL

Lil-Rokslider
I still have not received my refund, nor have they emailed me back, when I have tried to see what was going on. I’ll try calling later today again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
weaver

weaver

WKR
Finally got my refund. It shows the transaction date as 6/29 but only showed up on my account today.

TradAg02

Lil-Rokslider
Same here. Credit card posted refund yesterday, but reflects a 6/29 date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BAKPAKR

WKR
HvyHrn338, Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the moose tag! It should be a good hunt. There will be lots of other seasons open while you are there so you should consider getting some other tags.