Colorado draw

OP
B

Bronc

Lil-Rokslider
Got my usual rejection email, maybe next year.

OP
B

Bronc

Lil-Rokslider
Congratulations cabman! Good Luck to you. I hope you fill the freezer.

Cabman

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks Bronc. I figured I better start drawing for a Moose tag that has better odds,... and the freezer is empty. I have never spent any time in this area so really looking forward to hunting new country and a new animal.

Hoot

WKR
Good luck Cabman, there are a lot of moose in that area...

I will probably take your approach and start trying for a cow tag before all the new applicants become eligible in a couple years...

Thedeerfarmer

Lil-Rokslider
Put in for a cow tag this year that I was guaranteed to draw based on a 5 year average of points. I guess everyone else had the same idea as cab man since the minimum number of points needed went up by three! Congrats to all who drew. Time to look for OTC spots or deer tags!

RTMatkins

FNG
I drew GMU 28. Took me 13 years and my buddies are ion for 20 without a tag. Luck of the draw. Any advice or info would be helpful.

I drew a non res bull tag in 18/181 near Lake Granby! Planning to write up a little something, as I also drew a non-res Sheep tag and have been up to my eyeballs in preparation and planning!

Jxferg7

Lil-Rokslider
I drew a non res bull tag in 18/181 near Lake Granby! Planning to write up a little something, as I also drew a non-res Sheep tag and have been up to my eyeballs in preparation and planning!
Congrats!! I was up that way scouting a week ago and came across a couple nice bull moose. Should have a great hunt
!