Anyone hunt with Portland Creek Outfitters in NL?

mgray

FNG
I met Leonard from Portland Creek at the Deer and Turkey expo here in WI. He seems like a nice guy and the references I called all had nothing but good things to say about his camps. Any body here ever hunt with these guys? We're looking at booking a moose hunt in 2019.

Makoman

FNG
I met Leonard from Portland Creek at the Deer and Turkey expo here in WI. He seems like a nice guy and the references I called all had nothing but good things to say about his camps. Any body here ever hunt with these guys? We're looking at booking a moose hunt in 2019.
Hi I'm going sept 29-oct6 2019 what week will u be there

Makoman

FNG
Hi I'm going sept 29-oct6 2019 what week will u be there
We’re actually headed there the same week. We’ll be driving from SW WI.
We’re actually headed there the same week. We’ll be driving from SW WI.
hi. I believe they said I was going to sams pond for my hunt. I'm flying from New York. You are a better man than me to drive maybe I'll see u up there. Good luck

Gents, I don't think that you went wrong in your decision making process. They were the other outfitter that I was looking to possibly go hunting with. I would book a hunt with them the next time that I go. I hope that you are full of nothing but excitement here as you hunt is just around the corner!!

Makoman

FNG
Gents, I don't think that you went wrong in your decision making process. They were the other outfitter that I was looking to possibly go hunting with. I would book a hunt with them the next time that I go. I hope that you are full of nothing but excitement here as you hunt is just around the corner!!
thanks. All the best for u as well

PA Hunter

WKR
Don’t let any outfitter talk you into any week they are trying to fill. Hunt the rut or go another year.