B.C. goat

Thought you guys might like this

Went up north with a buddy to try a goat hunt with Wild Coast Outfitters. My friend met Angus at a show and we decided to give it a try.
Flew in to a couple lakes and then decided to camp in a hanging valley below a mountain that had goats all over it as well as another mtn parallel to us that had some.
Saw this guy right below the peak and after a quick rain shower we went after him. My hunting partner was turned back by the terrain but the guide and I were able to eventually find a way to the top and get a couple shots off. I used my tikka with 178 amax and the goat made it maybe 10ft. Measured 9-7/8" with huge bases.

armedhiker

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome goat!! Thanks for sharing. I'm headed to AK in Sept for my first goat hunt and can't wait.

A great goat. I'll be hunting with Angus in mid-October. Would love to chat before then...

Decker9

WKR
That's a heck of a billy WM!! 5-6 years old?? he sports some great bases to!! Who was your pilot? I live on the same lake as LD air, actually flew out with them a few weeks ago on a goat hunt (guiding), good to see you had a good hunt!