A dream come true!!!

Decker9

WKR
The # 1 most useful piece of gear for this hunt was no doubt good quality trekking poles. They really helped in the nasty ups and downs. Quality Raingear also. Myself and my packer both used Sitka and the guide used Atc'Terex. We all used Swarovski optics to be able to judge the goat we wanted to go after. Quality well broken in waterproof boots are a must. And last but not least is you don't have to be in top physical shape to kill a goat. Obviously I am not at 6'1" 275. Most important is having the drive and will to get it done and the mentally toughness to get through the climbing and the weather conditions.

Congratulations on an outstanding billy!!! Goats are the toughest animal iv ever encountered when it comes to knocking them down. Actually, a couple weeks ago I guided a goat, and it's the first one iv been on that dropped in his bed lol.
You hit the nail on the head with rain gear, either HH rubber or hi end gear, or bust, goat hunting is tough on clothing. Soon I'll be chasing goats in Smithers, the rut is near :D.