40" goat pics

KClark

WKR
Thanks guys. Tobacco Root Mtns, 1992. Second to last day of season, was -15 in Twin Bridges that night. That pic is near the top of the mountain, 10,620ft iirc. He now lives in my bedroom in half size mount. I scouted all summer but waited until after October 15th to start hunting because half the trophy of a goat is the hair and he's a beauty. Really grateful for my brothers help on that hunt but I paid him back the next year. :)

Clarktar

WKR
Thanks guys. Tobacco Root Mtns, 1992. Second to last day of season, was -15 in Twin Bridges that night. That pic is near the top of the mountain, 10,620ft iirc. He now lives in my bedroom in half size mount. I scouted all summer but waited until after October 15th to start hunting because half the trophy of a goat is the hair and he's a beauty. Really grateful for my brothers help on that hunt but I paid him back the next year. :)

Some good luck drawing tags in that family!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

KClark

WKR
Amazingly in '94 my brother drew a goat tag and I drew a moose tag! Four premium Montana tags in three years for two guys is pretty incredible.