Looking for a Kodiak spring goat hunt parnter

Hello, I am posting to see if there is another Alaskan resident interested in partnering with me on a spring registration goat hunt on Kodiak here before the season closes in the next month and we have to wait until fall instead. If interested please send me a PM. Thanks.

Wished we'd have connected sooner. A group of 5 of us are planning to go March 11-17. We're flying out with Andrews. I'll let you know if someone in our group drops out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Man I can't go this year. But so glad I went when they first opened it up in 2014 and 2015 on the super low snow years. Of course the goats could all be on the beach with all this snow. Looks forward to hearing reports on how this goes.

I went last week, there's a lot of snow. Did I mention there is a lot of snow? Good luck, pray it melts or bring snow shoes, crampons and your lunch....you'll need all three. Best of luck!

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello, I am posting to see if there is another Alaskan resident interested in partnering with me on a spring registration goat hunt on Kodiak here before the season closes in the next month and we have to wait until fall instead. If interested please send me a PM. Thanks.

I'm bummed I missed your post. I'll be on the rock this month for work and I could have likely bumped it up sooner.

OP
O
I'm bummed I missed your post. I'll be on the rock this month for work and I could have likely bumped it up sooner.

Yeah, that is too bad you missed my post earlier. Of course it's a long ways off now, but there is always next spring if you are interested?