Hawk mountain air ???

I'm using him for an upcoming goat hunt and so far he has been awesome. I've only heard good things as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as.ks.ak

WKR
Nothing but good things to say about Cole. Pm me if you'd like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm headed out with Cole in a couple of weeks. so far so good with his communication. I think he will be a lot of help with the new regulations for NR entering AK

mobilefamily

Lil-Rokslider
I flew with him for caribou in 2017. Highly recommend. Headed out with him again in two weeks for moose and black bear.

@mobilefamily are you headed to AK from out of state? I'm coming from lower 48 and a little nervous about getting results quick enough on the 3 day covid test rules. Curious how you are handling.

mobilefamily

Lil-Rokslider
@mobilefamily are you headed to AK from out of state? I'm coming from lower 48 and a little nervous about getting results quick enough on the 3 day covid test rules. Curious how you are handling.

I am coming from the lower 48 and I too am concerned. Just found out that they won't accept antigen tests. It has to be molecular which is much harder.

Can you elaborate? what does that mean and does that delay the results? Who is supposedly checking these results and enforcing at the airport?