Wearing whites in aug/sept

FishfinderAK

Lil-Rokslider
So I have read and noticed a lot of guys wearing whites while goat hunting.
I will be hunting in an area that tops at only about 3000 feet, in a couple weeks. Pretty sure there will be little to no snow pack left. So not sure if wearing the ol Tyvek suit will help at all or not. OR if the idea of whites to look like a goat and not snowpack?
Whatcha all think?

Fishfinder, the tyvek suit approach is more to look like a goat and not necessarily related to trying to blend in with the snow pack. From what I've researched, goats aren't quite as skittish as other animals and might tolerate a bit more "unusual activity" in their vicinity. The tyvek suit approach is an effort to keep goats even calmer when getting in close. It seems to work but it doesn't seem like it's a necessity in goat country for the reasons I just laid out. Keep in mind this is purely from my research and I don't have any first hand experience with goats (though I'm certainly hoping to change that within the next month!!).

I keep a white fleece in my pack while goat hunting, plan to kill number 3 with it on this weekend!