Canada or Alaska Mountain goat hunt and outfitters

Before Bob Milligan gets thrown under the bus, I hunted unsuccessfully with another coastal BC outfitter twice before I hunted with Milligan. Got a great December booner billy. My hunt was with Milligan and one of his guides & they both were all in 100% to help me be successful with not just any goat, but one that had booner potential. I’m 66 with a bad hip and we still found the right area and the terrain that would accommodate a slower pace. No, he’s not the least expensive option out there, but after 2 unsuccessful hunts, I didn’t want a bust the 3rd time. And by the way, he’s been 100% on goats for the last 7 or 8 years, and in addition, he was SCI’s North American Outfitter of the Year for 2017.

NorBC

FNG
Before Bob Milligan gets thrown under the bus, I hunted unsuccessfully with another coastal BC outfitter twice before I hunted with Milligan. Got a great December booner billy. My hunt was with Milligan and one of his guides & they both were all in 100% to help me be successful with not just any goat, but one that had booner potential. I’m 66 with a bad hip and we still found the right area and the terrain that would accommodate a slower pace. No, he’s not the least expensive option out there, but after 2 unsuccessful hunts, I didn’t want a bust the 3rd time. And by the way, he’s been 100% on goats for the last 7 or 8 years, and in addition, he was SCI’s North American Outfitter of the Year for 2017.

Wouldn't have mentioned him if I didn't think he was a good choice. Just a bit of bad blood