Hells Canyon MT Goat Film by 46 Degrees North

Wright406

WKR
I'm apart of a film team here in MT and this is our latest film, we hope you enjoy and ill try to keep uploading the URL of our films if you would like.

A quick bio on us. We are all 40hr+ week workers (2 Linemen and 1 US Army NG Helicopter Mechanic), NOT SPONSORED outdoorsman who enjoy sharing our adventures that we go on. From our points of view we can show what most of you already know- the struggles and triumphs of public land hunting. We've invested a small fortune into our gear to continue to perfect our trades along with countless hours in the field and behind the computer editing content. We are growing and thank you for the support!! We hope you enjoy and follow us on IG and Facebook. Any questions feel free to ask!!

NEWEST FILM --> https://huntervids.com/videos/46-degrees-north-hells-canyon-mtn-goat-hunt/

Cameron Hooper and his dad, Steve, head into Idaho’s Seven Devils Mountain Range in search of a mountain goat. The father and son take only a bow 11 miles into the backcountry, leading to a game of cat and mouse with the true legend of the cliffs

Gumbo

WKR
I'm typing this halfway through the film because my computer is slow as can be...

I really like it, regardless of the outcome. Excellent quality, excellent editing, excellent storyline. Well done! I am excited to see what else you've done. Thanks for sharing.

JD619er

WKR
I'll tell you what man some of your editing is stinkin awesome. Keep it up. I'm a lineman as well so it's always cool to see this stuff

Great job guys, I really enjoyed it as well. There's a scene where there's a helicopter in view and I was just wondering if you were using it to do some of the filming? Also, did you use a drone for any of the filming?

OP
Wright406

Wright406

WKR
Great job guys, I really enjoyed it as well. There's a scene where there's a helicopter in view and I was just wondering if you were using it to do some of the filming? Also, did you use a drone for any of the filming?
Helicopter was a fire forgetting helicopter. No filming from it but there is some drone shots.