Colorado Unit 20

So I drew a deer tag for second rifle in the unit, anyone have any insight to the area they are willing to share, or also draw a tag and care to meet/team up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foldem

WKR
Ecmiller, where are you from? How did you land on unit 20 out of curiosity? It's definitely not a traditional DIY deer unit as it's almost entirely private down low and has a bunch of Rocky Mountain National Park up high.

Kevin

OP
E
Ecmiller, where are you from? How did you land on unit 20 out of curiosity? It's definitely not a traditional DIY deer unit as it's almost entirely private down low and has a bunch of Rocky Mountain National Park up high.

Kevin

I’m in Denver and to be honest it’s closer to the house/city than I would like, but, having a pregnant wife I needed to be somewhat close and within “decent” cell service. It is going to be a challenging hunt simply because of public hunting scarcity but hopefully I can make something of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark86

Lil-Rokslider
It’s nice to have more public land to roam but you can also have great success hunting the public/private borders. Instead of letting the private cripple your hunt use it to your advantage. That’s not earth shattering advubf lol you’re probably way ahead of that thought. If you don’t have OnX I would get it.

Good luck have fun