Colorado Unit 15 Deer

TexasCub

WKR
Well found out today that my son and I drew unit 15 buck tags off the leftover list. Has anyone here hunted 15 for deer? I plan on doing a couple scout trips up there before the hunt was just hoping for a thumbs up or thumbs down on this unit from guys that have hunted it.

I tried PMing you. I camped in gmu15 for a week in June. If you think it will help and are interested in the info I have you're welcome to it.

Txhunter85

Lil-Rokslider
How did you and your sons hunt end up going? My wife drew a second season deer tag so we will be heading up there in a few weeks.

Rufenit

FNG
I’m just wondering how your hunts went in 15. I’m looking at Colorado next year and was looking at this unit. Thinking of applying for the third season. Would you recommend it or should I look at another unit

Thanks

Well found out today that my son and I drew unit 15 buck tags off the leftover list. Has anyone here hunted 15 for deer? I plan on doing a couple scout trips up there before the hunt was just hoping for a thumbs up or thumbs down on this unit from guys that have hunted it.
Curious to see how things went as well. I picked up a tag in 15 and am just wondering what to have for expectations as well as some insights on the lay of the land, condition of roads/travel, and so forth. Thanks much in advance!