CO Tags?

Anyone get there’s in the mail yet? Still haven’t received mine, and being a resident, I figured I would have by now....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t got mine. You may call parks and wildlife. I called and found out mine was mailed June 24th. They emailed me an affidavit to fill out to get a replacement. I mailed it on Monday, so hopefully my replacement tag will be here soon.

OP
E
I haven’t got mine. You may call parks and wildlife. I called and found out mine was mailed June 24th. They emailed me an affidavit to fill out to get a replacement. I mailed it on Monday, so hopefully my replacement tag will be here soon.

Yeah I was going to give them a call Monday, but figured I’d ask around first to see if they had been mailed. Best of luck to everyone this year

I never got mine! My buddy and i both drew a 2nd choice tag in the original draw, he hasnt recieved his either.. pretty bullshit in my opinion

Nomad

Lil-Rokslider
I just received my LO Deer tag for Unit 34 from the 1st LO draw. I live in BFE West Texas.

OP
E
I never got mine! My buddy and i both drew a 2nd choice tag in the original draw, he hasnt recieved his either.. pretty bullshit in my opinion

Spoke with Parks and Wildlife they said all original draw tags were shipped by July 15, so if you haven’t gotten yours you need to call or email (email worked best for me) them to get a replacement, they will send you the form you have to complete and send back to get a re-issue.

Catahoula

WKR
I went to CPW to get a reprint of my deer tag. CPW mailed the original June 26th. Lost in mail. So on August 6th I had my tag. Amazing how mail just disappears. Need the junk mail to disappear!

I called, mine was sent out June 26 but never arrived. Affidavit to fill out and hopefully they send another.

Same thing happened to me. I sent the affidavit in 2 weeks ago today and just got my tag out of the mailbox about 10 minutes ago. Just FYI if you think that would cut you too close the people at parks and wildlife had told me I could pick my replacement tag up at any parks and wildlife location when I got there too...

cjl32

Lil-Rokslider
Non Resident Rifle Bear Tag was received end of July. Then I received the following email from CO P&W:

ATTENTION: ACTION REQUIRED

Dear Big Game License Holder,

Congratulations on receiving a license through Colorado Parks and Wildlife’s Primary Draw!

We at Aspira provide the technology for IPAWS including the fulfilment of the draw issued licenses. Due to a printing issue a percentage of customers received duplicate licenses. Unfortunately, you might have been mistakenly mailed multiple copies of the license(s) drawn.

Note: these duplicates are not valid licenses and cannot be used to harvest an animal.

If you have received multiple licenses in the mail, check the carcass tags to see if they are exactly the same. The best way to verify this is to compare the number in the upper right corner of the carcass tag. If this number is the same on both licenses, you have received a duplicate.

If duplicates are found, please contact CPW’s Call Center at 303.297.1192. Instructions will be provided on what to do with the duplicate license.

Thank you for your continued support of Colorado Parks and Wildlife and we wish you well in all of your outdoor recreation endeavors.

OP
E
Or I wonder how many of the tags some never received are actually those “duplicates” and ended up in an envelope mailed to the wrong address...

Aspira screwed up huge, i am one of many whom has never received a successfully drawn permit