Status
Not open for further replies.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Hey all fellow mule deer nuts, the book

"Hunting Big Mule Deer-How to Take the Best Buck of Your Life,"

is available on Amazon, just in time to get tuned up for hunting season!

Hunting Big Mule Deer: How to Take the Best Buck of Your Life: Robby Denning, Kelly Andersson: 9780692457955: Amazon.com: Books

Thanks for your support and look forward to feedback.

Last edited:
Awesome Robby, I just ordered one and I'm looking forward to reading it. I'm glad you decided to write a book and get one published. I hope it will be successful for you and I'm sure it will be a good resource for those folks interested in hunting mule deer.

God bless,

Kevin

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey! Thanks everyone.

COSA, sorry bud no hard copy planned at this point. Because it's just little ol' me financing this project, the retail would have been close to $60 because I couldn't afford to purchase enough of them to get a volume discount that we could pass on the readers! so we elected to wait. If the book was a big success, we might be able to offer one later and get the price where a workin' man could afford one.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Ah crap, now I'm nervous. Bohntr ordered one!

Seriously, thanks everyone. Hope you enjoy.

Gar

FNG
Thanks for your support all. Any Amazon candid reviews much appreciated.

BTW, Amazon just uploaded the Live Preview, so you can see inside...

http://amzn.to/1MgMCAo

I just spent the last hour reading the Amazon preview. Good job. I am going to purchase a copy. My dad, 86, should really enjoy it as well (after I read it of course). I just started hunting two years ago after a long lay off and not really sure what type of deer I got the last two seasons. My dad thinks it might be some type of Mule deer/blacktail mix. I have never been a "big deer" hunter, and the first time I ever even hear of a "Boon and Crockett" was two years ago when a friend said I should have my bucks scored. Your book has really spiked my interest in hunting "big Mule Deer." If what I am hunting is a mule deer, they sure are beautiful animals.

Gar

Clarktar

WKR
54 pages in and still don't want to put it down. So far great job.

Robby, if I find errors would you like me to send them to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.