2016 Idaho Mule Deer

OP
Juan_ID

Juan_ID

WKR
Congratulations!

Thank you SO much for taking the time to post the story and photos. Members with experiences and results like this, who are willing to share, are what make Rokslide great!

Way to go Juan!

Thank you very much, I have learned a lot over the years here on Rokslide and even though I am no gear guru or anything like that I like to contribute where I can. Even if it's just by showcasing my amateur writing skills while trying to get others pumped for their hunts! :eek: Plus I know how much I enjoy reading others' hunting stories, and hope others get some of the same enjoyment from reading mine... Good luck to you on your hunts this fall!

Chris said exactly what I was going to say. That story and those photos are what make ROKSLIDE great. Hopefully in the next couple of months, we can hear many, many more!

Randy

Thank you and good luck this season Randy!

OP
Juan_ID

Juan_ID

WKR
Holy Fart those are some great pictures. Your a stud and so is the deer. Great job Juan!

Jason
Haha thanks Jason, good luck to you this fall!

Fart and stud In the same post. I think your flirting now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya, Jason may be flirting just a little but its all in good fun! ;)

And thank you ALL for the kind words, I am just an overly lucky guy truly blessed beyond what I could ever ask for and I'm going to ride the train as long as I can! :D Good luck to you all this fall! I hope to be reading some of your stories as the seasons continue!!!

Haha thanks Jason, good luck to you this fall!

Ya, Jason may be flirting just a little but its all in good fun! ;)

And thank you ALL for the kind words, I am just an overly lucky guy truly blessed beyond what I could ever ask for and I'm going to ride the train as long as I can! :D Good luck to you all this fall! I hope to be reading some of your stories as the seasons continue!!!

Your a good dude. And a killer. And im jealous of your beard btw. Can't grow 1 lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk