Colorado unit?? Glassing your unit from the boring unit in season?

Kebler

Lil-Rokslider
Deer tag good in one unit but you can glass a ridge better from the bordering unit, I know it good pre season, but what about during season?

I will call tomorrow to find out but bet I won't get the legal answer.

Any input ?

guess if I don't have a bow with me, I am good to do it in season?

OP
K

Kebler

Lil-Rokslider
Question, can I legally glass my unit from the bordering unit, during the season? I assume if I don't have a weapon/bow with me in the other unit than I would be good.

i can glass a ridge line better from the other side

Bramk

Lil-Rokslider
It's not illegal to be in a different unit. It's illegal to hunt a different unit. Might wanna make it pretty obvious (leave your bow at camp) if your going to do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
During rifle I have about a mile of trail through a unit I don't have a tag for until I get into mine, I'll just have my rifle completely unloaded and strapped securely to my backpack while transporting it through. I would presume archery could do the same. In addition do you have a small game tag? If so dusky grouse for instance is live right now and as far as I know its legal to bow hunt for those during the big game seasons even in areas you don't have a big game tag. I know the regs say no .23+cal rifle allowed during big game season w/o a tag but nothing that I've seen about a bow.