Utah draws results

UtahJimmy

WKR
They will all start trickling in shortly. They draw deer first

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I think it's pretty random. Gen deer is one of the last draws. On another site I've seen people getting hit for OIL and LE tags already. Should take a few days to finish though.

1c6efa7f9e437886a4c854c292414e3f.jpg

Last edited:
OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nothing is official until emails come out anyway. A couple years ago they had a snafu with Henry mountains tag and charged over a hundred people cards then refunded most of them before the deadline. Plenty of broken hearts that year

UtahJimmy

WKR
Nothing is official until emails come out anyway. A couple years ago they had a snafu with Henry mountains tag and charged over a hundred people cards then refunded most of them before the deadline. Plenty of broken hearts that year

Think we'll have our emails by Monday or Tuesday of next week?

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Broke down and called Cabela's customer service. Yep that's right my annual kick in nuts from Utah. At least the neighbors kid drew a GS tag glad I added his application it's tough when your family doesn't hunt but you want to.

No charges yet
I didn't get drawn last year for Archery Deer, if I don't get drawn again I am not gonna be happy.
Pretty rare to not get drawn archery especially 2 in a row.

My points for LE Elk are only 6 so I doubt to get that anyway, but last year a lady in my town got drawn with 3 or 4 points- archery so anything is possible.

JustHunt

FNG
No CC hits for me yet. But I figured that would happen since I drew my general deer last year and odds for other LE tags are literally once in a lifetime.

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey hey looks like I trash talked good ol Utah to early. West Desert Vernon archery tag coming my way

OMGoodness.
I just checked and I have 3 hits on my CC
$40
$40
$285

I know the first two at $40 are my deer tag and my wifes deer tag
But the $285 has to be my LE Archery Elk for the Beaver area, one of the best in the state IMO
- if I drew that it's a crazy miracle as I only have 6 points

I have been following 3 bulls for the last 3 years going on 4 now. I have them on film and seen them with my own eyes as well. My Avatar on this forum is the 7 pointer I have been hoping to draw in time to get before he is killed or gets too old.

I am still in shock

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats MFLOOD!
I checked my Wells Fargo card this morning nothing there. I was so depressed I accidentally posted it in the Colorado forum so everybody scratching their heads wondering what I'm talking about with credit cards and Colorado ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know the feeling Robby so depressed yesterday and so giddy today. Still have some hope buddy. I decided my personality type should really wait until the official emails come out. I can't take the roller coaster of emotion

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
OMGoodness.
I just checked and I have 3 hits on my CC
$40
$40
$285

I know the first two at $40 are my deer tag and my wifes deer tag
But the $285 has to be my LE Archery Elk for the Beaver area, one of the best in the state IMO
- if I drew that it's a crazy miracle as I only have 6 points

I have been following 3 bulls for the last 3 years going on 4 now. I have them on film and seen them with my own eyes as well. My Avatar on this forum is the 7 pointer I have been hoping to draw in time to get before he is killed or gets too old.

I am still in shock
I'm hoping you drew the Beaver that's a oil draw for sure. Nice to get lucky very once in awhile