Utah draws results

CorbLand

WKR
Got hit for my archery deer tag. Looks like I will be chasing the elusive 11 point elk this year instead of big bulls.

Bagel_7

Lil-Rokslider
I got charged for my non resident deer tag, hopefully this will be my first Utah hunt. I put in for Beaver with 2 points for rifle. I went out there 2 years ago and helped glass with my uncle and it's beautiful up there.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I love Beaver. At least that's what it says at the gas station there lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yeah, they love those decals. I worked in a decal shop helping the owner who was pregnant and we made a ton of those for them.
Cant wait for the snow to melt and the gates to open so I can get up top and begin setting cameras and getting in altitude shape.

Bigolmuley

Lil-Rokslider
Buddy woke up this morning with a youth elk, 3 general deer and a limited entry elk! I thought it would be over. But I guess not. Emails should be soon though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YZF_88

Lil-Rokslider
I ended up with general archery deer for myself. Nothing for the other two in my house. Frustrating as I thought I had a LE archery tag locked up for my last year on the elk waiting list. We just bought three Idaho tags to stretch out our season. Bringing a first time youth out for a rifle mule deer hunt up there (first time rifle mule deer hunting for myself as well). Can't and won't rely on a Utah tag.

willidru

WKR
I got my email l last night, I put in for 6 premium tags and drew nothing. What a rip off :), maybe I should stick with playing Power Ball

JustHunt

FNG
I drew... Nothing.

All unsuccessful for me. The points will be worth it one day, atleast that's what I keep telling myself.

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
wow, my 3rd rejection notice. The LE tag rejection I expected.

but seriously, general archery buck Pine Valley and a 3rd strike.
does UT limit issuing non-resident tags like AZ and other states?
Yes non residents are limited

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk