Utah draws results

For those of you who drew the dedicated hunter tag in Utah, have you received it in the mail yet? The antlerless draw happened weeks later than the big game draw and I received my antlerless tag in the mail yesterday, but still no sign of my dedicated tag yet. I know of another guy who drew the dedicated hunter tag this year as well who has still not received his either, just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat?

jonny5

Lil-Rokslider
Both my brother and I are in the same boat. We received our antlerless tags, but no dedicated deer tags yet.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Bagel_7

Lil-Rokslider
I received my general buck deer tag for Beaver rifle season about a week ago

jonny5

Lil-Rokslider
Got my dedicated deer tag yesterday!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

TBARR

FNG
If you are in the 2nd or 3rd year of the program you need to have the required hours done or paid before they will send you the permit. If you wait too long you have to go pick it up at the division office. I did that last year. :rolleyes:

I got my tag two days ago. I was beginning to think there was something else I needed to do in order to get the tag. This is my first year in the program so I knew it wasn't service hours this year.

Everyone I know that drew a general tag has already received it. Granted, that number is not a high number, I guess I just don't know many people that drew general :cool:. But you should've received it by now. I'd contact DWR if I were you.

CorbLand

WKR
I have gotten this tag three years in a row and I haven't moved once. Every year I have to call and get them to send me a new one.

CorbLand

WKR
Maybe. That or they really like talking to me over the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk