Nevada credit card hits

lif

WKR
Does nevada hit cards early before draw results like other states do?

JustHunt

FNG
Haven't drawn a tag there yet, so I don't know. But ibe always been under the impression that you find out results on huntnevada.com before they hit cards. I don't think they have any "backdoor" method like some states.

No, they don't hit cards before announcement day. Draw is next Wednesday, results posted Friday late afternoon around 4pm , and credit cards won't be hit until the next week. This is all assuming it goes the same as it has the past 4 or so years, I haven't heard anything different so I assume it will be.

There was a sort of backdoor glitch that happened a few years ago where they changed your bonus points on HuntNevada before the announcement but they shut that down real quick.

OP
L

lif

WKR
My patience is my weakness currently. Got most my hunting season banking on nevada

530Chukar

WKR
Last years planned results availability date was June 10th and credit cards were hit on May 25th. Getting close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowuntr

WKR
Results posted on Huntnevada the Friday before Memorial Day... ever since I have been putting in for Nevada. Ed F

OP
L

lif

WKR
I'm with you. I've never been this impatient. I'm actually hoping to draw deer and elk. If not I'll see you idahoans this fall.

FURMAN

WKR
No Nevada tags for me. Good thing I don't waste my money on the lottery.

weaver

WKR
Drew my first Nevada tag! Early rifle deer. Less then 5% odds

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk