CO Mule Deer Leftover List

bmcbeain

FNG
Can anyone send me the CO Mule Deer Leftover List? Drew my second choice for an A archery tag and only put the wife in for PP this year as she finishes school this fall. Thus, I didn't select send me a leftover list for mule deer in CO. Just wanted to take a look at the list.

Bar

Banned
Better yet. Can someone post it for all of us? It won't be the same by the time it's posted for the public, but it will give us an idea what might be left.

topher89

WKR
Not the easiest method but you can look at the draw recap stats and see how many tags are left over. The whole document can be cumbersome to go through but if you have specific tags that you want to look at, its not too bad. I was able to figure out how many doe tags are left for the area I drew a buck tag. Hopefully I can get one as a leftover in August.

Bar

Banned
The stats list isn't up to date. Tags are being turned in daily. In the elk forum, the list is posted. It shows tags I can use that weren't leftover in the stats.

OP
bmcbeain

bmcbeain

FNG
Not the easiest method but you can look at the draw recap stats and see how many tags are left over. The whole document can be cumbersome to go through but if you have specific tags that you want to look at, its not too bad. I was able to figure out how many doe tags are left for the area I drew a buck tag. Hopefully I can get one as a leftover in August.

Thanks Topher, I know I can pull the New Drawn Out At Report and figure out the leftovers remaining. I just was hoping to save a little time:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vanish

WKR
Bar - reissues are showing up for the leftover draw?

If so, I made a mistake not putting in for the leftover draw! Dang. :D

topher89

WKR
Thanks Topher, I know I can pull the New Drawn Out At Report and figure out the leftovers remaining. I just was hoping to save a little time:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seriously, that document sucks to go through unless you have something very specific that you are looking for.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The reissues are not on there they don't come out until August

Not only that but they aren't advertising what has been turned in and are going to randomly meter them out it sounds like. Sounds like they learned their lesson last year when folks jumped all over the turned in tags in the first few minutes of the leftover sales.

"The Reissue Process
The reissue of big game limited licenses will begin on August 1, 2017.

1.There will no longer be a reissue preview list.

2.All returned licenses that take 4 or less Preference Points in the current years draw will be available for purchase the week after processing is complete.

3.Hunt codes will randomly be placed on the current leftover and leftover OTC with cap lists on business days from 9 AM to 4 PM.​​"

I kind of like that way, especially since I work on a computer you can bet ill be refreshing every 30 seconds every weekday until I get another good elk tag. Got a good one last year, but wonder how many might hit the list this year with the next 5 in line deal

topher89

WKR
What are lines like for leftovers on the first day? I want to pick up a B list deer doe tag this year and have two codes I am after. 1 has 180ish left and the other is white-tail only tag with 40ish left. No clue how much interest will be there for them.

Do I need to be outside the store two hours early to be first in line? Do I need to bribe some store employee to get in early ;)?

You can bribe them to let you in early, but I believe the system is locked out until 9 A.M. Not sure on the demand of those tags I guess if you really need one be there early if not maybe go in a little later after the initial rush and try

The first batch of re-issued tags will also be available that first day on August 2nd again, but without a preview list no telling what will be on it. I assume that first day will still be a zoo as online sales don't start until midnight

Bar

Banned
I have a spot I can go to that nobody in my area seems to know sells hunting and fishing licenses. So, i'm always the only one in line for leftovers.

I love local knowledge. :)

topher89

WKR
I have a spot I can go to that nobody in my area seems to know sells hunting and fishing licenses. So, i'm always the only one in line for leftovers.

I love local knowledge. :)
Good thinking... maybe I should look for one of those :D

Here you guys go!

UNUYw7d.jpg

Rc1Kk5k.jpg

uL4rgn2.jpg

PGYhHsV.jpg