Probably just screwed or 4th season buck tag

ST52v

WKR
My father-in-law drank the Randy Newberg coolaid, lol. Very nice truck!!! It will probably be dry and very hot. Please don't blame us too much.
88c4e35fd2546d78b811ae6d18b1eead.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

mcseal2

WKR
Good looking truck. I heard him talk about trucks on a Podcast recently. He said he looked at several brands. Toyota didn't offer a rear locking differential and a few other offroad features on the Tundra. The Tacoma had them just not the full size.

I hate how all the new SUV's are going away from any off road capability other than Jeep and the high dollar Toyotas. I have an 88 GMC Jimmy (like K5 Blazer) and a 98 Suburban that I plan to keep going as long as I can, they function on or off the highway.

bohntr

WKR
Dodge Ram Powerwagon........lockers front and rear and electronic disconnecting sway bar......standard with built in wench. Not sure if a 4x4 P/U truck gets much better for true off-road issues......and the engine in the 2500 can tow some serious weight.

I keep going backwards with mine. It's an 03 Ram 3500 QCSB with a Cummins 5 speed manual transmission, manual shifting transfer case and Yukon manual locking hubs.

The new rams don't have enough levers in the floor for me. Seems having a lever for the transfer case is becoming a thing of the past. Everyone wants a knob.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
The new rams don't have enough levers in the floor for me. Seems having a lever for the transfer case is becoming a thing of the past. Everyone wants a knob.

It's not just the Rams, it's ALL trucks.......and not just the transfer, but the transmissions as well. Automatics aren't even an option in my mind, manual all the way. Love my 6-speed, manual transfer, '01 7.3L. Not too many truck options available to me any more. I'm going to have to make this one and my already 28 year old Toyota last.

Man, the original post had me scratching my head........couldn't make heads or tails of it until I made the "or" an "our" and then it all made sense.

Dodge Ram Powerwagon........lockers front and rear and electronic disconnecting sway bar......standard with built in wench. Not sure if a 4x4 P/U truck gets much better for true off-road issues......and the engine in the 2500 can tow some serious weight.

From a true off road stand point. I wouldn't put the powerwagon in top 4. Unless kidney transplants are free.

In my opinion, the best truck ever would be have a Cummins engine, and a Ford F250 body. And if I was feeling lazy, it would have an Allison transmission.

I bought a Cummins and Dodge gave me the piece of crap truck for free.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk