2019 Colorado early archery hunt

WhiteRubi

FNG
Hey folks, I'm in the planning stages of a 2019 Colorado mule deer hunt. I'd like to find a respectable mulie in velvet in August or early September. It would likely be me and 3-4 friends. I think we would prefer a high country drop camp via outfitter due to us being 20 hours away. I guess at this early stage of the game, I'm looking for suggestions for units and outfitters if you have them. I'm not looking for anybodys honey hole, just a direction to start.

Hey folks, I'm in the planning stages of a 2019 Colorado mule deer hunt. I'd like to find a respectable mulie in velvet in August or early September. It would likely be me and 3-4 friends. I think we would prefer a high country drop camp via outfitter due to us being 20 hours away. I guess at this early stage of the game, I'm looking for suggestions for units and outfitters if you have them. I'm not looking for anybodys honey hole, just a direction to start.

If you're dead set on high country drop camp, you should start by looking at units that have wilderness areas, then start narrowing down from there based on draw odds, preference points, success rates, outfitter availability, etc. Shoot me an email with your contact info and I'm certain I can help you out.

Clint Bagwell, Owner
Western Hunting Resources
[email protected]