Beaver Utah - Rifle

Bagel_7

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Rokslide. I have a Beaver Utah rifle tag for mule deer and can't wait to get out there and hunt this October. I have done a good amount of e-scouting and have a few locations I plan to scout prior to the season, I will be out 2 days prior to the season. I have been to the unit once 2 years ago and tagged along with my uncle who had a tag.
Getting to the point, did anyone here bow hunt that unit season ends tomorrow 9-15. Just curious what you saw? Did the population look good in the area? Were many of the cow ponds full, or did the area seem dry? Just basic stuff like that. I plan to hunt east of the 15. When I was there 2 years ago this side appeared to hold more deer and elk then the west side of the freeway.
Thanks guys. Also if you harvested anything, not just deer in that unit let me see em!

Tons of water here all summer. Just got snow last night at 12,000'
Deer herds are awesome, best 3 year herds I've seen in a decade.

I'll be on top, East side, Muzzle loader. Rifle is way to hectic for me personally. My wife drew a rifle tag, so we will hit the secret spots down low for her on the week days after the city boyz head back to Cali
:)

If its warm, go higher. If its cool stay on the benches, glass, locate and you know what to do from there.