Non-resident new to the game in Utah

Hello, I am a non-resident to Utah, (from Missouri) and I am new to the whole process of draws, points, seasons and how it all works in Utah. I am very familiar with other states systems, but as you all know no two are the same. I'm just wanting some help on getting a grasp on how it all works. To kinda narrow it down, what I am looking for are units and seasons that are easy to draw an archery tag in, with very few if no points at all. But still with some quality hunting. I know a lot of people would that that is contradicting itself, I am not looking to kill giant deer (although if it presents itself... when in Rome.) just looking for good hunting with the chance to kill a good deer. I thoroughly enjoy every aspect of high country hunting, so long hikes in and tough terrain are no problem for me. This is a trip I would like to start annually, or as often as a tag would allow. I'm not just looking for one hunt and call it good. I want to build the knowledge and put in my own time and experience year after year for as long as I am able ( I am 21), so hopefully many many more years. I'm pretty much just looking to spend a couple weeks in the mountains doing what I love without interfering too much into my season back home. I don't expect people to give up their spot, in fact that's not at all what I'm asking. I'm just looking for some information to build on, cause we all have to start somewhere... right?

I appreciate all the help in advance, and I hope everyone is successful this year!

Anyone can buy otc archery tags for elk- and shoot a spike or cow in most areas and in specific areas even a bull.
No points needed.
Plus if you get a deer tag, its the same opening day- bonus !!

I usually get drawn every year for archery deer. Except last year (don't know what happened)
So this year I opted for muzzle loader knowing I'd get a tag with the extra point in my favor.

I am not sure on out of state percentages but if you go to GoHunt.com, become a member all this is calculated and explained for you for all the western states.

Hope this helps a bit