Wyoming unit 102

golfbum

WKR
Unless I get extremely lucky and draw an elk tag or a Utah expo tag I will be chasing mule deer in unit 102 this year. I have decided that is where I want to burn my points. I know it’s not what it used to be and probably not a great chance at killing a huge buck but I hear it’s a fun hunt with lots of avg bucks to chase around. I’m a bow hunter so the comparison to the bookcliffs is what got me to commit to choosing this unit. It’s always fun to have lots of game to chase with a bow in your hand!!!

Anyone have any info or past success pics that you would share? Anything about the unit is helpful!!! And more then info I would love to see people bucks that have hunted this area!

COOTER

FNG
Unless I get extremely lucky and draw an elk tag or a Utah expo tag I will be chasing mule deer in unit 102 this year. I have decided that is where I want to burn my points. I know it’s not what it used to be and probably not a great chance at killing a huge buck but I hear it’s a fun hunt with lots of avg bucks to chase around. I’m a bow hunter so the comparison to the bookcliffs is what got me to commit to choosing this unit. It’s always fun to have lots of game to chase with a bow in your hand!!!

Anyone have any info or past success pics that you would share? Anything about the unit is helpful!!! And more then info I would love to see people bucks that have hunted this area!

102 is a tough draw. from gohunt, 11 points nr regular = 48%, 11 points nr special = 100%, resident is less than 5%

OP
golfbum

golfbum

WKR
I have max points.

Will do special most likely