Co 371

moeleo

WKR
I’ve been to Colorado several times now elk hunting and have been going to the same unit. While I’m not interested yet in going elk hunting in a different unit I have been kicking around the idea of going to unit 371 in Colorado for 2nd or 3rd season mule deee. I would like to ask someone a few questions. I’ve been looking on a lot of maps and trying to figure out as much as possible but speaking with someone else who is experienced is sometimes best. I’m interested in a couple certain access points I’ve been checking out. As well as just some general mule deer hunting tips or tricks. I’m doing as much research as I can as far as habitat to look for and what I’m getting into. But I have no way to scout these places before hand especially before the draw so if someone would be willing to help that would be awesome! As of right now it’s going to be a solo hunt for me and that’s probably not going to change. We can talk through PM or I’ll provide my phone number if text message would be easier. Thank you greatly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I could probably answer most questions about the area as well. 2nd and 3rd season are going to be very dependent on weather there but shoot me a PM if you'd like to get into some more details.