Diamond Outfitters of AZ?

rootacres

WKR
Has anyone gone on a hunt with this outfit? They are in my top 3 list for a SCI auction that is going to be taking place in the next 10 days. We would be chasing Mulies or Couse with Mt Lion thrown in. I am good with taking either deer and Mt lion is a nice add on if we tag out. Just wanted to get some feedback from anyone who has had personal experience with this group. The intention of this hunt would be a bucket list deal where my dad and I can go on a kick a$$ hunt together. Any personal feedback would be awesome. Thanks

kennyt

FNG
Post this on coueswhitetail. You will get responses and other options as well. I have no experience with them.

deadend88

Lil-Rokslider
Hunted with them last year for Elk and have them booked currently for AZ Strip next week. I can attest to them being a top notch outfit. All my interactions with Dan have been great. I know Matt Woodward personally and since they teamed up, they've been my choice. My guide in 7E for Elk last year was excellent and we hunted hard for 7 days and I just didn't get it done, plain and simple. We chased a nice 350 bull for the last 4 days of my hunt and wind got the better of me every time we were within 60 yards. I am paying for my inability to scout due to family and time constraints and unit knowledge. They have the knowledge and time. Shit happens in the woods. I can't just buy an animal. If that's what it was about I'd go east and hunt whitetail does every year on my family's farm in Iowa. As for all the negative threads, there are 5 x the amount of positive reviews. My personal experience has been great. If it doesn't get done on my Strip hunt next week, I can be positive it won't be my guides fault. I am praying I shoot straight and don't F it up.