Colorado draw odds- any bets?

SandyCreek

Lil-Rokslider
Sneaky... If you had a Colo license last year, it will be $13 ($10 for habitat stamp and $3 for the points). If you didn't have a license, tack on another $40... I think.

I finalized my app this morning and the final message on my account page said "Your order is completed. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.", along with an order #... but I never did receive a confirmation email. Anyone else not receive an email?
i got my confirmation email almost 24 hours after i completed my app

Davebuech

WKR
Glad I read this thread. A couple of weeks ago I put in for my draws, never got an email confirmation so I checked today and nothing was in their system! Thank goodness the draw is still open and I resubmitted.
Guess what I'm trying to say is double check if you haven't got an email confirmation.

Nomad

Lil-Rokslider
Glad I read this thread. A couple of weeks ago I put in for my draws, never got an email confirmation so I checked today and nothing was in their system! Thank goodness the draw is still open and I resubmitted.
Guess what I'm trying to say is double check if you haven't got an email confirmation.

So basically, you owe me big time.

Nomad

Lil-Rokslider
I just checked my email account for the Colo draw and I finally got a confirmation email on APRIL 7th!

hobbes

WKR
I applied on the 3rd and the confirmation arrived on the 11th. I had logged in the following day and could see the application though, so assumed all was well. I also took screen shots of the application page after applying, but that probably wouldn't have mattered if something went wrong.

I have no idea if the back door method will still work.

cnelk

WKR
Back Door is obsolete now.

Ive heard that your CC will show a pending charge about 12hrs before they release the results [Turkey draw]

ColoradoV

WKR
Bighorn sheep stats are up and applications went up from about 18,000 to just over 23,000. I would expect deer/elk to be a up a similar 24% or so....

- Sheep applications by residents increased from the prior year at 14,011 to 26,859 this year.
- Sheep applications by non-residents increased from the prior year at 3,728 to 14,134 this year.
- Mt Goat applications by residents increased from the prior year at 10,144 to 22,357 this year.
- Mt Goat applications by non-residents increased from the prior year at 1,951 to 11,054 this year.

- Sheep applications by residents increased from the prior year at 14,011 to 26,859 this year.
- Sheep applications by non-residents increased from the prior year at 3,728 to 14,134 this year.
- Mt Goat applications by residents increased from the prior year at 10,144 to 22,357 this year.
- Mt Goat applications by non-residents increased from the prior year at 1,951 to 11,054 this year.

WOW! Over 4 fold increase...well lets enjoy the next couple years before the influx happens. They will increase preference point cost in the next few years and that will trim some out...but for those of us that have points built we are pot committed so they will take it from us. See WY for an example...

ColoradoV

WKR
Yea you are right I just glanced at the numbers and all apps are up way more than 24%....

Man those sheep & goat stats are ugly...as a resident, this sucks. I am sure the non-res guys love it, but in the end we all loose with point creep and declining draw odds, so we all loose! Bummer.

ahlgringo

WKR
Well, I guess that confirms our suspicions, even for us residents. This new system is a disaster- If I don't pull a tag in the next two years I may be going to Alberta if I ever want to harvest a RMBH. Sucks man

TradAg02

Lil-Rokslider
I guess it is safe to assume that those 1pt archery mule deer units will beginning creeping upward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro