Four point antler restriction in Wyoming region F.

brn2hnt

WKR
What effect will this have on people applying for this area? Do you think it will cause hunters to look elsewhere?

Don’t know about applications, but I was shocked to read this. I thought they had already learned that all a 4 pt restriction does was select for weaker genetic bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Don’t know about applications, but I was shocked to read this. I thought they had already learned that all a 4 pt restriction does was select for weaker genetic bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They said it's only for a couple of years until the herd recovers from the die off from last year's and this year's winter. They don't want everybody hammering the young bucks til the numbers build back up. It's not a permanent move from what I've read.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ursus1975

FNG
I hunted Wyoming last year in a 4 point restriction area and only saw one legal buck get harvested. All other deer did not meet the restrictions and were illegal. it was ridiculous ill never step foot back in that area or be around that type of hunting again. What is the point of the rules when there are sorry pieces of crap hunters everywhere and no enforcement.

I hunted Wyoming last year in a 4 point restriction area and only saw one legal buck get harvested. All other deer did not meet the restrictions and were illegal. it was ridiculous ill never step foot back in that area or be around that type of hunting again. What is the point of the rules when there are sorry pieces of crap hunters everywhere and no enforcement.

I dont undetstand? Do you mean you were seeing people shooting and killing spikes, 2x's and 3x's in a four point or better unit? One legal and all others killed (that you saw) were illegal? Is that right????

wytx

WKR
Turn em in if that's the case.
Point restrictions have absolutely helped in areas where implemented for only a few years.
If you saw illegal; activity and didn't report it well that says something alright.