Idaho unit 50

armedhiker

Lil-Rokslider
I'm trying to decide if I should go back this year. Last year was my first time chasing mule deer and I hunted this unit with out much luck. got into some beautiful country and started figuring this out towards the end. Didn't see any bucks but I think that was on me not knowing where to look but still had a great time. Anyway, my son which is serving over seas will be back soon and I was thinking of giving it another shot.

I know 2016/17 winter put a hurting on them but you think it's worth another try or should a wait a couple of years?

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I'm trying to decide if I should go back this year. Last year was my first time chasing mule deer and I hunted this unit with out much luck. got into some beautiful country and started figuring this out towards the end. Didn't see any bucks but I think that was on me not knowing where to look but still had a great time. Anyway, my son which is serving over seas will be back soon and I was thinking of giving it another shot.

I know 2016/17 winter put a hurting on them but you think it's worth another try or should a wait a couple of years?

Go back. Grass isn’t greener anywhere else unless you have a stack of points. It takes several years to learn a unit. You’re just starting over if you jump around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lapuafan

FNG

Get on randy Newberg own your own adventure, a lot of out west guys on there and they is a ton of knowledge their. Hit randy up he can probably point u in right direction

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk