OTC states

Gobbler36

WKR
CO would absolutely be your best bet

Otc rifle seasons with better dates and it’s a closer drive
And some real dandy’s get shot in CO on otc tags lots of varying terrain. They don’t call it the big buck state for nothing.

Me and a buddy will be headed there for sure

ckleeves

WKR
CO would absolutely be your best bet

Otc rifle seasons with better dates and it’s a closer drive
And some real dandy’s get shot in CO on otc tags lots of varying terrain. They don’t call it the big buck state for nothing.

Me and a buddy will be headed there for sure

It’s going to be pretty hard to put an OTC tag on a buck in CO....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
E

eric.goodwin.376

Lil-Rokslider
After doing some thinking I’m going to go archery and hunt a place I can get a otc tag this year then draw next year. Thanks for your help

You're looking for info on different states, you get a bunch of info from guys, and then you're super secretive about what your future plans. Nice. Not sure if that was your intent but doesn't come across very well to me.

OP
E

eric.goodwin.376

Lil-Rokslider
You're looking for info on different states, you get a bunch of info from guys, and then you're super secretive about what your future plans. Nice. Not sure if that was your intent but doesn't come across very well to me.

I don’t see how I’m secretive about my plans just looking for help on what states are otc still don’t have a plan yet time to research some states and see what I can come up with

sneaky

"DADDY"
Idaho, Colorado, Oregon. There. OTC states. Pick one and make a plan.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Idaho, Colorado, Oregon. There. OTC states. Pick one and make a plan.

This is the mule deer forum, so Colorado is not OTC. I always have to check which forum I'm in when talking OTC states as I've said the same thing in the wrong forum before.

sneaky

"DADDY"
This is the mule deer forum, so Colorado is not OTC. I always have to check which forum I'm in when talking OTC states as I've said the same thing in the wrong forum before.
Crap. I didn't even look lol

Fitzwho

WKR
Idaho is your best bet for OTC mule deer, right behind the Archery OTC hunts in Arizona. Colorado in a year or two depending on how the draw changes with so many new applicants. Utah General deer can be had with a point or two, some units with 0. There's some opportunity in Oregon and California, Kansas, Nebraska, the Dakota's, guided hunts everywhere including west Texas, Mexico, and Canada.