Wyoming Mule Deer - Any Area

204guy

WKR
That's cool. You got a big decision to make.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Russp17

WKR
Thanks guys.
I am very excited. Mine was probably the last ticket purchased.

Haha congrats man you took my tag. I forgot and bought mine at 6:15 so you and i were probably one of the last. I know if I were you I would pick one of those elk areas that you will never draw without some luck....

Sodbuster

WKR
Haha congrats man you took my tag. I forgot and bought mine at 6:15 so you and i were probably one of the last. I know if I were you I would pick one of those elk areas that you will never draw without some luck....

Thanks again everyone.
I have a couple nice Antelope and a pretty good bull Elk.
I do not have a Mule deer but the thought of carrying a rifle through that Northwest region for monster bulls is exciting.

Thanks again everyone.
I have a couple nice Antelope and a pretty good bull Elk.
I do not have a Mule deer but the thought of carrying a rifle through that Northwest region for monster bulls is exciting.

That was my tag ;) I bought a ticket late yesterday afternoon, too. I have a buddy that I grew up with that is an outfitter in Central Wyoming and has some pretty good access in max point units if you are looking for a guide. Pm me and I will send you his number.

Sodbuster

WKR
That was my tag ;) I bought a ticket late yesterday afternoon, too. I have a buddy that I grew up with that is an outfitter in Central Wyoming and has some pretty good access in max point units if you are looking for a guide. Pm me and I will send you his number.

Thanks
I am currently in Northern Missouri Turkey hunting and will be back in the real world by this weekend. I will send a pm.

wytx

WKR
Lots of great elk areas for DIY hunt on that tag, all over the state.
pm sent