Utah Drawing

I haven't seen anything yet and I put in for general early deer with a group that avg 4 points.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I applied alone to a unit with 2 point 100% odds 10 years running and I have 3 points and nothing hit on mine either...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lif

WKR
I haven’t seen anything for my general deer and I’m with a buddy avg 6 points. I didn’t draw Montana General deer this year and I will shit on my computer if I don’t get Utah general deer with 6 points.

I have 3 general deer points and my unit was 100% draw with 3 points last year. I haven’t seen a hit yet on my card

sneaky

"DADDY"
I haven’t seen anything for my general deer and I’m with a buddy avg 6 points. I didn’t draw Montana General deer this year and I will shit on my computer if I don’t get Utah general deer with 6 points.
Standing by for pics lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Still nothing on mine. I won't be too upset if my general deer doesn't hit. I've got 3 other states to figure a schedule out already

lif

WKR
Apparently cabelas credit cards are slow to post new charges on the card. Last year I make that mistake.

lif

WKR
Called cabelas card and had to talk to a customer service person to get my pending transactions of Recent charges. Looks like I got my general deer. No pooping on the computer this year. Sorry to disappoint.

wa hunter

FNG
i got hit yesterday for either me or my wife for moose sheep goat or bison! can't wait to see!!

sneaky

"DADDY"
General deer for me, looks like i don't get to crap on lif's computer either lol