Utah Drawing

Riles1050

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone know the order they do the Utah draw. Expecting my LE deer tag this year but haven't seen anything yet. Maybe bracket creep kicked me in the A.. again.

Does anyone know the order they do the Utah draw. Expecting my LE deer tag this year but haven't seen anything yet. Maybe bracket creep kicked me in the A.. again.

It’s on the website if you open the guide book in pdf you’ll see the entire draw order. Page 8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I’m dumb cause I can’t see the draw order on page 8??

8c42324166553fa9b270160ee9769824.jpg

8th page of the pdf file... 15 if looking page numbers on the pages

Lol sorry guys and thanks for posting! I did have beers last night and still recovering so thanks for taking it easy on me

arwhntr

Lil-Rokslider
Received the email from UDWR saying I was successful in drawing the anticipated general archery deer tag but still haven't seen anything hit on the CC. May just be slow to update :rolleyes: Best of luck to everyone!

twall13

WKR
I got my email today, no surprises. I got my general deer tag and nothing else. Still no hits on my Cabela's card though I'm not surprised.. I made another purchase on Tuesday that hasn't shown up on that card yet either.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Unbelievable. How did I not draw Pine Valley General rifle NR with 3 points? Was 100% draw last year?

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Unbelievable. How did I not draw Pine Valley General rifle NR with 3 points? Was 100% draw last year?
I believe the split season moved the allotted tag numbers around so may have been less tags left for the later season dates

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk