Utah Drawing

I believe the split season moved the allotted tag numbers around so may have been less tags left for the later season dates

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I have a feeling you're correct. They added the earlier season. I'm in disbelief...100% draw last year I need beer

lif

WKR
My buddy drew Henry’s management archery. Thinking about going with him. Anyone done that hunt ?

Anello

Lil-Rokslider
Based on reading this thread I checked my CC. Nothing. Then I checked my email with the applications listed out from Utah and realized that I used my other CC I never use/check for some reason. Checked that CC and saw a $468 charge from Utah. I drew a West Desert, Vernon rifle buck tag (had 5 points). Very, very excited. If anyone is hunting that unit this season, let me know. Not asking for tips or spots, but would love to hear of any stories/advice for the unit.

Congrats to the rest of you that drew.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Based on reading this thread I checked my CC. Nothing. Then I checked my email with the applications listed out from Utah and realized that I used my other CC I never use/check for some reason. Checked that CC and saw a $468 charge from Utah. I drew a West Desert, Vernon rifle buck tag (had 5 points). Very, very excited. If anyone is hunting that unit this season, let me know. Not asking for tips or spots, but would love to hear of any stories/advice for the unit.

Congrats to the rest of you that drew.
Where do you live?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Fitzwho

WKR
Go my email. Strike out is official now. Guess I’ll just be rolling 3 points into everything next year. Still contemplating a cow elk or doe tag, but probably just buying points there too. Will wait for CO draw results before I make that final or not.

JasonWi

WKR
I still haven't received an email and no pending charges on my credit card, so it looks like I'm SOL in Utah.

I am down to Nevada, Oregon and Wyoming. So far I have zero tags in hand

CorbLand

WKR
Card got hit today for a general season deer. Still no email.

The GF got her email and she drew a general rifle deer. This is her first time chasing deer and her second hunting season. I am excited.

JasonWi

WKR
I'm still waiting on the rejection email. I'm not sure why everyone else I know has gotten something and I still have no activity?

BFM

FNG
NR drew Monroe archery general buck. Think I had 2 points when I applied.

2blade

WKR
Same here. No email and can’t find my results online.[/QUOTE

My credit card was hit last friday, 5/11, I have still not received an email so I called em. They said they are still sending emails, I guess they send one at at a time, all 100 sumpthing thousand of em. The guide book does say they will all be out by the 31st. You'd think in this modern day and age of computers it would be more automated than it is.